Monday, May 9, 2011

CGBC's Ballerinas!

Yo yo yo! It's been quite a while since the blog has been updated! Just to avoid some cobwebs gathering, I have decided to do the decisive decision: update it!

Just to kickstart things off, here are some photos from the Easter Sunday Youth Ballet Dance Show That Features Four Girls in Black. If my memory serves me right, the date was April 24 2011. (If my memory serves me wrong, then it was February 29 1999.)

L-R: Amanda, Joycelyn, Angela, Renee.


Someone had to lose 5 pounds for the above shot. =p


L-R: Sarah, Amanda, Angela, Joycelyn, Renee, Grace, Catherine, Piano

Weren't they graceful, lovely and simply passionate for God? Not to forget: photogenic.

Photo credits go to Mr Ang Chee Teong. Thanks Mr Ang!

More to come! (really one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment